I am asking for some possible solutions to get the wrongly replaced enl file back.
Yesterday my word file was loaded with some problem and there was a pop-up of Endnote to ask me if I wanna replace the file. I entered Yes. The original Enl file with 100 entries (with attachments) was replaced with a brand new Enl file with the same name.
I tried to use Tools>‘recover library’ but I did not get the original file back. I may have lost the original Enl file, but I wonder if there is any easy way to get the subdirectory back. I have got lots of PDFs files attached to the original file.
Hope all (at least some) of them can be re-found. Thank you for your advices in advance.
My OS WinXP, Word 2003 and Endnote X2