Bibliography- URL Text Wrapping

How can I wrap long URL addresses in footnotes or the bibliography with Endnote X1. With justified margins the long addresses streatch the preceding text.

It look like this:

Abdelhadi,                  Magdi.                  “Defiant                  Nasrallah                  Rallies                   Support.” http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4779331.stm.

Cheers

um, then they wouldn’t work, unless you make them “links” which are different than the actual url with a hyphen or space in them.  Or alow your word processor to put in hyphens, but then I don’t know if it would work.  How would someone trying to use the URL know if a space or a hyphen was part of the link or introduced to span a line? 

um, then they wouldn’t work, unless you make them “links” which are different than the actual URL with a hyphen or space in them.  Or allow your word processor to put in hyphens, but then I don’t know if it would work.  How would someone trying to use the URL know if a space or a hyphen was part of the link or introduced to span a line? 

You can “break” the URL by placing your cursor at the desired place within the URL, then holding the SHIFT and ENTER keys simultaneously (see attached image).  This  action will “break” the address without deactivating the link. 

Once you break the URL, you can test it by placing your cursor on any part of the broken link then holding CTRL and click - which will take you to the URL location.