Bibliography with different author formats in a reference?

I have a publication requirement for the bibliography wherein each reference also comprises a headline including the first author et. al. in capital letters plus the year as in the following example:

SMITH et. al., 2021

Smith J., Lyons R., Cooper A., Li Y., Baxter B.: Mobile Design. Science 4 (2021) etc.

Thus the Author field is needed in two different formats,

i.e. SMITH ET. AL. in the headline

and Smith J., Lyons R., Cooper A., Li Y., Baxter B. in the remaining reference.

However, Output Styles-> Bibliography->Author Lists only appears to allow a unique setting for the output style format of the Author field.

I have noticed I could also enter the field ´Citation´ in the definition of the Output Styles-> Bibliography->template which refers to an in-text citation style having this name.

The result is almost what I need:

(SMITH ET. AL., 2021)

Smith J., Lyons R., Cooper A., Li Y., Baxter B.: Mobile Design. Science 4 (2021) etc.

So I was wondering if I could create a new ´MyCitationStyleForTheHeading´ in Output Styles->Citations->Template where the parentheses are absent and to which I could use instead in the definition of the Output Styles-> Bibliography->template. However, from what I read in the forum, it is not possible to create a new in-text citation style.

Is there a solution with EndNote to my publication requirement above?