Changing order citations pour ONE citation ONLY

Hy! 

I’m using Endnote X7 on Word 2015. 

Here is my situation : my output style for my citation is setting by the year of the reference. I know how to change it for all the citations. But, for one citation where I have to do a “cited by X (2002)”  I have : (Y (1995) ; cited by X (2002) ; W (2005). (logically, because the order of citation is set by the year of references…)

So, I would like to change the order for only this citation, to have : (Y (1995) ; W(2005) ; cited by (X (2002) )
I’ll do the "cited by " by using the prefixe style. 

Thank you!

(Sorry for my English, I’m French :slight_smile:

The easiest way is to type " cited by X (2002)" in the suffix box of the 2005 reference (don’t type in the quotes but make sure the space before the word “cited” is there) and then edit the final citation to hide author and year, or show only in bibliography.  

@sarahp0241 wrote:

Hy! 

I’m using Endnote X7 on Word 2015. 

Here is my situation : my output style for my citation is setting by the year of the reference. I know how to change it for all the citations. But, for one citation where I have to do a “cited by X (2002)”  I have : (Y (1995) ; cited by X (2002) ; W (2005). (logically, because the order of citation is set by the year of references…)

So, I would like to change the order for only this citation, to have : (Y (1995) ; W(2005) ; cited by (X (2002) )
I’ll do the "cited by " by using the prefix style. 

Thank you!

(Sorry for my English, I’m French :slight_smile:

Thank you ! It works perfectly !