click a origin graph in word2010,an unknow error occured of endnote X7

click a origin graph in word2010,an unknow error occured of endnote X7.like this:
QQ图片20131128092443.jpg

Sorry about that. Can you please try running a repair of EndNote in control panel/programs and features?

I hope this helps.

It cannot solve the problem

Please see the following article to resolve the Unknown Error:

http://endnote.com/kb/82604

Let us know if the problem persists.

I have the same problem since years. If one could solve it - this would be nice.

It looks like it have started since Endnote X4 or earlier. That time with MS Word 2010.

Now i am using MS Word 2013 + Endnote X7, still the same problem - It looks like some automation, that suppose to work with picture objects (and not needed to me at all), can’t evaluate OriginLab objects.

Please advice.

Can you please let us know the following:

1. Does the open, active document ever been used with Cite While You Write?

2. Have you ever tried closing all of the open messages and if so were you able to continue working in the document?

3. Are there other open documents besides the active document? If so, have they ever been used with Cite While You Write?

4. Do you only see this happen in documents where there is an Origin graph? If not what other types of objects trigger the error?

Thanks!

Hi I have the same error.  Yes, you can hit enter repeatedly and return to the document.  This occurs on documents that have not used cite-while-you-write. No other documents open.  As far as my machine goes, it’s only when you click on an origin graph.

I’m using Windows 7, Word 2013, Origin 2015, and Endnote X7.  I’ve also had it happen on XP, Word 2010, Origin 9, and Endnote X7, so it doesn’t seem to be a platform-specific.  I’ve also always had mathtype installed on both machines.

Thanks in advance,

NSG