EndNote X7 has unlinked Word 2007

Hi, need some help! 

I was writting on word, about to insert a reference when, EndNote suddenly blocked… I closed Word and it asked me something about a complement need to be inactivated… I didn´t know what it meant.

Now, my EndNote X7 is unliked to my Word 2007 and I don’t have the icon to insert new references…

I’ve tried tips I’ve read, trying to enable the complement of “EndNote insert cittations while writting”, but it just doesn’t ocurr…

see pictures…

Does anyone know what is it happening? 

I’d appreciate your help!

Thank you

Gr

I add another pic

It looks like the EndNote tools have been disabled in Word. Please see this article for the steps to re-enable the tools:

http://endnote.com/kb/82599

WhatsApp 209 New Version is a cross-platform mobile phone messenger that functions under iPhone, Android, Symbian, Samsung, Mac OS and also Windows Phone systems. Easy instantaneous messaging between customers of various phone systems as well as global service providers are among WhatsApp Messenger’s highlights. With a simple user interface, customers can likewise develop a group discussion with a number of gets in touches with.

If you are away, the application documents your offline messages to make sure that you can review them later. Furthermore, individuals are additionally able to send out and also get multimedia data, consisting of video clips, photos, as well as also voice notes. Given that the app runs like an SMS exchange as well as utilizes contact number incorporated from the customer’s personal digital assistant, it needs neither pins neither usernames. The application additionally permits customers to obstruct get in touches with, share their areas, track e-mail backgrounds, individualize notice noises, and also several various other features.