having trouble getting format correctly for APA

Hi 

I’m hoping someone can help me - I’m having trouble getting endnote to correctly format some of my entries.

for example I have a reference for

Bellotti, V., Ducheneaut, N., Howard, M., Smith, I., & Grinter, R. E. (2005). Quality versus quantity: E-mail-centric task management and its relation with overload. Human-computer interaction20(1), 89-138.

(above copied from google scholar apa style)

Endnote can’t find an update for this and I’ve played around with the format of the authores names a lot (using semicolons, comma, order of names and can’t get it to put this out…here is what I get… 

Bellotti, V., Nicolas Ducheneaut, Mark Howard, Ian Smith, & Rebecca Grinter. (2005). “Quality versus quantity: E-mail-centric task management and its relation with overload.”. Human-computer interaction, 20(1), 89-138.

or

Bellotti, V. D., Nicolas; Howard, Mark; Smith, Ian; Grinter, Rebecca. (2005). “Quality versus quantity: E-mail-centric task management and its relation with overload.”. Human-computer interaction, 20(1), 89-138.

How do I get the correct order/style? (I’ve read a bunch of your stuff online and can’t figure it out)

HELP!!!

The issue could be the way you have the Authors entered.

I would make sure you have the authors entered one name per line.

Please see the following KB articles on this type of issue.

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-Records-with-more-than-one-author-do-not-show-properly-when-formatted?language=en_US

If this does not resolve the issue then

Please contact Technical Support directly

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1 or

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/technicalsupport?language=en_US

Authors must be entered in the record -  one per line.  Best to enter surname, firstname or with spaces between the initials.  

Bellotti, V.

Ducheneaut, Nicolas

Howard, Mark 

Smith, Ian

Grinter, Rebecca E. 

or 

Bellotti, V

Ducheneaut, N

Howard, M  

Smith, I

Grinter, R E

then your output style settings handle the initial or full firstname and ordering.  What output style are you using?