Marine Biology Style

I hope someone can help me. I am currently submitting a paper to marine Biology Journal (http://www.springer.com/environment/aquatic+sciences/journal/227) and they have changed their requirements for submitting papers. I have tried to download the Marine_Biology output style available, but it is not working on my Windows XP. Is there any way of downloading thier specific requirments, using EndNote X3  and Windows XP?

@maudcross wrote:

…I have tried to download the Marine_Biology output style available, but it is not working on my Windows XP. Is there any way of downloading thier specific requirments, using EndNote X3  and Windows XP?..

What version of MS Word are you using?  Just wondering about potential compatibility issues between Windows, EndNote, and Word.

How were you installing the output style file? The easiest way to install an output style is to first download the file to your computer’s desktop.  Then double-click the downloaded output style which will then launch EndNote, displaying the output style. To save/install the output style, go to the EndNote toolbar, select FILE, SAVE AS.  A prompt will appear, indicating the file will be saved as “Marine_Biology Copy” (you can manually delete the word “Copy” if preferred).

Now change EndNote and MS Word to use the Marine_Biology output style file.