Repetitive footnote

Hi,

Working with EN x7.7.1. got problem with repeated footnote only for Journal Article reference type, as shown:

Gretchen A. Jacobson, “Pipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and controlPipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and control”  In _NACE International_Pipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and control  volPipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and control 54  noPipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and control 8  (2015),  pPipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and control^ppPipeline stress corrosion cracking detection and control 30-37

None of the previous suggestions for repetition problems did not work.

Any solution appreciated.

Please attach the output style you are using.  Does this happen with footnotes for all journal articles?

if all, it is probably something in the output style, or just the one?  if just one. then one needs to look carefully at the footnote itself in the unformated state? If some but not all,  are they the first or subsequent citings  in the footnotes?   (back to looking at the output style)

Hi,

The output style is made specific for our publication:

Author,|  “Title.” |In  |.  vol. Volume|  no. Issue|  (Year)|,  p.^pp. Pages|, accessed Access Date|, available at  URL

Yes, as mentioned before, it only happens for ‘Journal Article’ not any other reference types have got this problem.

I re-generated the output style all over again, still the same problem exist!!!?

[17] Jeerapan Donrak, Runglawan Rachan, et al., “Improvement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materialsImprovement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materials” In  Improvement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materials  volImprovement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materials 134, Part B  noImprovement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materials   (2016),  pImprovement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materials^ppImprovement of marginal lateritic soil using melamine debris replacement for sustainable engineering fill materials 515-522, available at  //www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959652615018624

Sorry - I need to see the actual .ens file this is in.  I can’t trouble shoot otherwise.

Hi,

Could you please send me your email address so I can send you the .ens file. I am trying to stay away from privacy issue at my organization.

Thank you.

then PM me cause I won’t put my email in a thread.  

Hi, I have sent you the PM.

Thank you.

nakaj