Request for information: connection file for RISS (KERIS) and the National Library of Korea

Dear subscribers:

I wish to use the RISS and the Nattional Library of Korea databases with endnote X2. I would like to have connection files for them. Excuse me for bothering you please let me know an information about them. Thank you very much.

Sincerely Yours

Ryuichiro TAKAHASHI

Tokyo Gakugei Univrsity Library

1 Like

This is Thomson Reuters Korea Office.

Sorry for late reply.

Please go File and go export and choose UTF - 8  in text tranlsation when you connect RISS.

But we don’t have National Library of Korea databases in X2.

Thanks and regards.

Hi !

Sorry, but there are no connection files named “RISS” or “KERIS” coming with EndNote. Or are there? Under what name would they be listed then?

Best wishes,

Frank Hoffmann

This is Thomson Reuters Korea office.

I checked with KERIS and KERIS doesn’t support to connect with Endnote due to open IP problems.

Sorry, but can not connect KERIS in Endnote.

Germicidal actinic ray is acknowledged as a good suggests that of deactivating bacterium and bound viruses. It is, however, probably harmful to humans. The spectral vary of 200-280 nanometers, conjointly referred to as UV-C, was till recently believed to be unworkable as a steriliser once folks actively occupied a space. because of studies completed by Dr. David Brenner and his team at Columbia University, additional analysis is proving that the ranges of 207nm to 230 nm, or “Far-UV” isn’t harmful to humans.  kryptolights.com

Germicidal actinic ray is acknowledged as a good suggests that of deactivating bacterium and bound viruses. It is, however, probably harmful to humans. The spectral vary of 200-280 nanometers, conjointly referred to as UV-C, was till recently believed to be unworkable as a steriliser once folks actively occupied a space. because of studies completed by Dr. David Brenner and his team at Columbia University, additional analysis is proving that the ranges of 207nm to 230 nm, or “Far-UV” isn’t harmful to humans. kryptolights.com

Our line of business includes a decent vary of dose forms, from soft gels and tablets to liquids. we’ve got an inclination to are a Food and Drug Administration registered and even have a GMP certification from the Natural merchandise Association.The Nature’s Blend label has been in the marketplace since 1974, and shopper loyalty has sustained our growth and enlargement.