Attention Microsoft Word 2016 Mac version 16.xx Users!

Hello Kathy,

I can certainly understand your frustration regarding EndNote X7 compatibility with Word 2016 version 16.xx. I would recommend contacting the Technical Support team to see what can be done to assist you:

http://www.endnote.com/contact

This is all about the Microsoft, in case you have any issues related to the Yahoo account like Account got Hacked, You forgot the Yahoo account Password, Unable to send the emails and attachment issues, no need to worry you can take the help of Yahoo expert by dialling the toll-free Yahoo Support number. +1-888-569-

This is not the first time that it happened. Nearly at each major office update, Endnote is broken and you must buy the new version… with nearly no new feature except that it worked again. And what is the most funny, is that generally it takes 1 or 2 months before to have the new working version whereas the beta for office showing the problem was available to developpers long before.

This is nearly like planned obsolescence… Thomson should take care of class action in USA (in France it does no work still) !

I totally agree. I find that Endnote v82 completly un-workable in Mac OS 10.13.3.  [Crashes all the time with Kernal and memory address errors].  This is independent of MS Word as all I am trying to do is add or edit references.  Clarivate Technical Support is worthless (they tell me to reinstall program).  I have been a user for 15 years and have an extensive reference library as a research professor.  It is a shame that this program has become bloated an unusable.  New buyers beware!!!

1 Like

I absolutely agree. Writing Manuscripts with this bloatware on an uptodate Mac with MS Word 2016 is next to impossible right now. Time to quit and leave Endnote behind.

Same here. Version 8.x crashed so often that I use the 7.x version except at the time of formating in word because the 7.x is not compatible.
The only new “new feature” of the 8.x version is to have corrected a bug that prevent its use in word 2016. I see no decent reason to be forced to pay again for that !
I check the alternative… it is time to shift to Zotero I think. It will be boring to move my 10000 bibliography with pdf; it will take me one full day but I cannot work with the actual version of endnote. Pity end story. I used endnote since version 2 I think.

Due to me installing the latest version of Microsoft Word v.16.11, my endnote v.8.2 is no longer compatible with the software. What should we do about this? Is EndNote going to fix these issues?

good microsoft word 2016

Thank you for your help and informations.

Best Regards, 

David

BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS etc
whatsappp…+27783263794

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Bah

NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
QAR - Qatari Riyal
email.....reliablesupplier9@gmail.com
whatsappp…+27783263794
KIK…MATIASW44

I’m in the same situation. Its so terrible to have purchased a program less than 2 years ago that is now totally unusable. What is the point of having a citation manager that can’t work with your word processer? The consensus seems to be a move to Zotero.

link can not be opened …

nice post

I had the same problem. Your instruction works fine. Thanks.

very informative

Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever seen
Keep it up!

At the point when the rematch between brought together middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez was rescheduled for Sept. 15 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the desires were it would offer out as fast as the primary session. The rematch the boxing scene needed is authentic, as Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will rematch for the Golovkin’s WBA and WBC middleweight titles on Sept. 15 from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The show will likewise be accessible on HBO On Demand®, HBO NOW, HBO GO® and accomplices’ gushing stages.

visit more news :- https:canelovsggg2.org

index.jpg

At the point when the rematch between brought together middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez was rescheduled for Sept. 15 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the desires were it would offer out as fast as the primary session. The rematch the boxing scene needed is authentic, as Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will rematch for the Golovkin’s WBA and WBC middleweight titles on Sept. 15 from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The show will likewise be accessible on HBO On Demand®, HBO NOW, HBO GO® and accomplices’ gushing stages.

more news please visite canelovsggg2org
index.jpg

thanks

I have to agree with the sentiments of some of the other posters. It is preposterous that we are expected to either pay for an upgrade or downgrade our microsoft word to get Endnote 7 to work for Mac. This is completely unnaceptable, and rather than paying again for endnote with its very sketchy support I am going to take my money elsewhere.

I’ve just wasted hours trying to get Endnote to work, before happening on this thread and finding out that it is no longer compatible with MS Word. Very disappointed.

C