Cannot scroll or see page 1 of attached pdf files

Hello,

I am having issues scrolling or seeing page 1 of pdf files attached to references, it always scrolls down to page 2.

Another issue I am also figuring out is that “Find reference updates” does not work for any kind of input given. But this was reported previously so anyways.

The overall performance is also really bad nearly any action that involves saving or receiving any data results in loading times with a loading cursor. My standard library is saved under Documents which is not connected with iCloud or any other cloud storage.

Any advice on these issues?

I’m running the current up-to-date version of EndNote X9 on macOS 10.14.2 (MacBook Pro)

Please contact Technical Support directly

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1

or

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/technicalsupport?language=en_US

We are here to help whenever you run into issues.

The page you suggested leads to an “Invalid page”?

Why can you not help here? I think this is the whole purpose of communities like this.

I think I am going to use a different app that is not packed with bugs and disfunctionalities.

Longstanding bug with multiple threads in this forum dating back to EN8. EndNote started to resemble an end-of-life product with little or no useful support or development. It’s still a 32-bit app for example. I left months ago after over a decade of use. Good luck. Many alternatives out there. I use Bookends but you can try the alternative apps and see which works best for you.

Hello,

I am facing the same issue with EndNote X9 and Mac OS 10.14.3.

Any solution to this yet?

Thanks