10-09-2020 11:28 PM
I am having the same problem. I get referred back to the Login Page when I enter a corrent eMail and Passowrd. I can only get this to work when I am in MyEndNote Web. That means I can reimport references which is pretty pointless but I can't Import new references. Very disspointing.
10-17-2020 10:11 PM
I am having the same problem. The same log-in pop-up window shows up when I try to capture a new reference. I know I am using the correct ID and PW since I keep the logged-in Endnote Online page in a different tab of the same browser. I tried both Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 but neither worked.
01-28-2021 08:32 AM
Because this issuse still exists preventing the capture of references from Pubmed, I suggest the following:
Instead of seaching pubmed for the paper and using capture reference, search the exact title of the paper from the endnote online website and save it to your library directly.
1. Login to the myendnoteweb website and go to the 'Collect' tab
2. Under online search, click "select favourites" and scroll down and select pubmed. It will now be in the dropdown list above the "connect" button, making selecting it much quicker in the future.
3. Paste the exact title into one of the four search boxes and hit search.
4. Select the target paper from the list by clicking the box next to it, and adding it to one of your reference groups from the drop down menu just above the search results.
5. Done! now you can search for this reference in the microsoft word addon and insert it into your document.
P.S. an additonal benefit is that all the details will be correctly saved, instead of just the author initials as with the new pubmed reference capture bug.