End Note / Word Mac compatibility

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I have just installed Endnote X7 on my mac and I keep getting error messages ‘a com exception has occured’/ and then something about a value being out of range? 

Are there any fixes for this? At the moment, it seems like none of my refs are being converted into a bibliography in word. 

I am working with Endnote X7 and word version 15.22

Thanks in advance! 

Just double checked and the detail of the error is that ‘one of the values passed to this method or property is out of range’. And advice v much appreciated !

Thanks, 

Ruth

Did you look at the support site endnote.com/support and search for come exception here  for some possible causes and fixes?  

Thanks, I have looked at this but it doesn’t seem to help. I guess I could try the removing normal format etc tip, but I don’t get how to do that in word 16

especially this instruction doesn’t make sense to me If you are using  Word 2016 , please click on the Go menu of your Finder and then press the “Option” key on your keyboard. Library should then appear as an option in the Go menu. Click this and proceed to Group Containers : UBF8T346G9.Office: User Content : Templates  to find the Normal.dotm file.

I don’t use a Mac, so can’t help there.  I recommend that you contact Technical Support directly.

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1 or

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/technicalsupport?language=en_US