EndNote 8 crashes on Sierra (10.12.4)

Hi everyone, 

In addition to constant hanging/crashing, and not being able to update to X8.0.1.12626, I have a NEW delightful problem!

I am no longer able to edit the reference output styles. Any changes I make are unable to be saved, and I get a notification saying that the output reference file doesn’t exist (screenshot attached). I’m currently getting this error message with all output styles that I try to edit and save. 

I have no idea why Endnote thinks the files don’t exist -  I can clearly see all of the files in the Styles folder within applications. My Endnote library is saved to a folder on my desktop (not a cloud) and I’m currently running Sierra 10.12.5.

Furthermore, another researcher in my lab is experiencing exactly the same issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

I’m flummoxed that we are STILL experiencing constant issues with Endnote. With the constant hanging, Endnote X8 has no been pretty much useless for the last 3 months, but now not being able to edit output styles has rendered this software a complete waste of time. As someone who has used Endnote since 2014, I am furious that nothing has been done to resolve these issues. The poor response from Clarivate is mind-boggling!