EndNote PDF view error

Solved! You have to to run Endnote as Administrator

1. Find EndNote.exe (either over the Start menu bar or in a folder, e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\EndNote 20”).
  2. Right-click Properties.
  3. In the Properties dialogue box, click the Compatibility tab.
  4. Locate the Privilege level option, and check the “Run this program as an administrator” box.

Edited:

After I configured the Endnote executable to be executed as an administrator, the PDF started appearing inside EndNote, as it should. However, when I opened MS Word (version 2010), it gave me a message that  “The requested Operation requires elevation” (the CWYW was not working). Thus, I also configured the Word executable to be executed as an administrator. The CWYW was working again. However, now I cannot drag and drop a PDF file directly into a reference in EndNot, in order to attach it automatically. When I try, the mouse pointer has the “prohibited” symbol, instead of the + sign. However, now I can attach a PDF from within EndNote (using the buttom + Attach file). As mentioned before, trying to attach a pdf to a reference (by drag and drop or from within EndNote) was causing EndNote to stop responding.