02-15-2011 11:07 AM - edited 02-15-2011 12:33 PM
This is a continuation of this post.
Ubuntu 10.10 (updated).
Wine 1.3.13 (see instructions in previous post).
1. Install Endnote X4 (you can use wine tools or the console). Use your product key.
2. Download Windows 4.0.2 patch from the webpage.
3. Extract the file and type msiexec /p EN1402Update.msp. This will install the 4.0.2 patch.
4. Now install runtime files. Type: winetricks vcrun2008
5. And finally, we need more things to display correct fonts: winetricks riched20
Edit: My fault. I ment vcrun2008.