EndNote citation format

I want to type a citation like:
when i have one citation for paragragh:
Potential evapotranspiration (PET) is a representation of the environmental demand for evapotranspiration and represents the evapotranspiration rate of a short green crop (grass) AHMED (2010)
when i have more than one citation for the same paragragh:
Potential evapotranspiration (PET) is a representation of the environmental demand for evapotranspiration and represents the evapotranspiration rate of a short green crop (grass) (AHMED 2010; ALI 2012; MOHAMED 2013 and SMITH 2015)
How can i do this?

The following is for EndNote X9 and earlier. If you are using EndNote online you can insert the citation and then Exclude the Author to produce a citation (2010) you would have to manually type AHMED outside the ( ).

Please see https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-online-Exclude-the-author-or-year-from-citations?language=en_US for information on how to Exclude the Author.

The default format for most Author Year output styles will produce citations like:

(AHMED 2010; ALI 2012; MOHAMED 2013 and SMITH 2015)

You would need to use the Edit and Manage Citation command to change a citation that would first appear as

(AHMED 2010) into AHMED (2010)

You would insert the citation as you normal do. You can then highlight the citation and on the EndNote tab in Word click on the Edit and Manage Citation command.

A new window will appear with the AHMED reference highlighted. In the lower part of the window you will see a drop down menu called formatting here you can select the option Display as: Author (Year) then click OK and the citation will be changed.

If you need additional assistance with this then please contact Technical Support.

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1

or

https://endnote.com/contact/

Really thanks thats works with me, but i still have a problem whent the citation name is ALI and AHMED (2011), endnote type it as ALIandAHMED. (2010) with out spacec and with a point after AHMED, when i highlight the citation and edit it from word tab.
How can i solve this?

which output style are you using?  this would be a setting in how two authors are listed in the output style itself. The first attachment shows that spaces are needed around the word “and”.  The second attachment shows how the cited pages should look.  Not sure why you get the period, unless you have modified the template as shown in attachment 2?