Sitemap | EndNote
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New User
0 Kudos

Re: Endnote 20 view PDF

I had a bad time with this issue too. Double-click on a reference of the reference list and the preview pane will magically come back!!!!

Highlighted
New User
0 Kudos

Double-click on a reference of the reference lists and the preview pane will magically show back!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
1 Kudo

Does that mean other references going forward will not require a double click?

I.e. moving to another reference immediately updates the content of the PDF preview pane that "magically" reappeared?

Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks.

Highlighted
New User
1 Kudo

no magical show previous main window PDFs display :-/

To see PDFs within the main window, like in previous versions, is important to me and use separate window(s) to display PDFs is very uncomfortable!!! Bring it back, please!

Highlighted
New User
1 Kudo

Totally agree! PDF preview is a very useful function for me!

Highlighted
New User
1 Kudo

I had installed EndNote 20 and found I could not view PDFs in the viewer pane. This is a dealbreaker for me! I uninstalled and reverted to EndNote X9.

In response to one of my complaints about EndNote 20 in this forum I got this response:

With reference to your comments, EndNote 20 PDF preview window, I am sorry, EndNote 20 do not have a preview window to view PDF on the right side of the library window. You can open it in a separate EndNote PDF preview window, or you can also use third party PDF viewer like Adobe.We have already raised an Enhancement request to our Development team include the PDF preview option on the right side of the library window. We don’t have an estimated time frame on when this be included.

I'm already looking at alternative products, should EndNote X9 become unsupported. This is just not workable for me.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I have neither downloaded nor installed EN20 so I will ask them for a refund. This is a total deal-breaker. What a shame!