Endnote 7.5 reinstallation - / product key lost /

Hello Matt Pechacek,

This article contains instructions on finding your Product Key and Serial Number information or reaching out to our Customer Service team:

http://endnote.com/kb/82199

Dear EndNote Staff, 

I bought Endnote 7X last year and the laptop that I installed it on became water damaged. I bought a new laptop and went to reinstall Endnote, but could not find the product key. Also, my online version of Endnote does not have the last few months of references I added to the desktop version. So could you resend me the product key and is there any way I can find those articles I added to the endnote desk version? 

Sincerely, 

Matt Pechacek

Hey there, 

I switched to a new mac and have Endnote X7.7 still installed on my old one. Is there any chance of getting moving the product key to my new mac? How does it work? Ou and i forgot: I can’t find the product key.

Best regards, S

Greetings h_s,

I’ve just created a new support case to privately obtain your EndNote X7 serial number, which will help me look up your product key.  You should have already received an email related to the case that I’ve created, but feel free to reply to this forum post if you do not see the mentioned message in your inbox.

Hi Jimmy,

I’m having the same problem with EndnoteX6, installing on a new mac but don’t think I have the original CD anywhere anymore…

Help appreciated!

You can download the software from

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/ka1390000008bfCAAQ/EndNote-Installer-download

hello,

I have just bought a new laptop and I wished to instal endnote x7, however I am unable to find my cd case with the security key. I still have the software installed in my old laptop and I have synched my desktop account to my online account. Is it possible to retrieve my product key so I can instal the desktop app in my new laptop?

many thanks,

m

I will contact you directly with the information you will need to install.

Hello, 

I have the same problem with installing endnote on a new mac with a missing product key. Can you please help me with this? 

Thank you

Janejkim86@gmail.com

Hello Jane,

Your license is from DePaul University so you would need to go back to the University to get the software from them.

Hello Jane,

Your license is from DePaul University so you would need to go back to the University to get the software from them.

Hello,

I have the same problem, please help.

Regards,

Sultan

Hello Sultan,

If you have your own personal license of EndNote, please see this article:

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-Locate-your-serial-number-or-product-key

If you have a site license provided by an institution, please contact that institution for assistance with the installation.

Hi, I have the same situation: inctalled Endnote on old laptop, need to re-install on new. Licence key is lost

Please help

Greetings tismirno,

I’ve created a Technical Support case for you, so that we can work privately to locate your license information.  Please let me know if you don’t receive the direct email reply associated with this case.

Hello, I have the same issue, I have a new PC and can´t find my registration information.

Thanks!

Natalie

Hello, I have the same issue, I have a new PC and can´t find my registration information.

Thanks!

Natalie

Hello Natalie,

Your previous install was from a Site License from Drexel University so in order to reinstall this license you would need to get the installer directly from Drexel University.

OK, thanks!

Natalie

Hello, I have a similar situation. Got an Endnote X8 Multiplataform in November. My computer just repaired itself, and reinstalled all programs. Endnote was deleted. Downloaded it again, but I do not have the product key. Can you e-mail it to me? Thanks.