Endnote 7.5 reinstallation - / product key lost /

I will create a technical support case and send you the information about your install that way.

Hi I’m having the same problem,

I have a Thomson Reuters Site License Agreement.

My contact email is andy.pell@merckgroup.com

Are you able to provide our Product Key?

Many Thanks,

Andy Pell

You will need to contact our Customer Support team to have them help you locate your purchase.

I was unable to find a record in Technical Support but they have access to additional resources.

You can contact them:

800-336-4474 (at the prompt press 3)

or via the form at

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/serialnumberrequest

Hi

Hey there, 

I switched to a new mac and have Endnote X7 still installed on my old one. Is there any chance of getting moving the product key to my new mac? How does it work?  i forgot: I can’t find the product key.

Best regards, J

Greetings joeychan,

Yes, I’m sending you a direct email to discuss locating your specific product key.  Please let me know if you don’t see the mentioned email by replying to this forum thread.

Hi

I’m in the same position. My laptop crashed and I lost everything, had to get a new one and reinstall everything.

My Endnote Web account is linked to my Endnote X7 account. I can not find my product key and so can not register except for 30 day trial.

How do I get access to my product key again?

Please urgent help needed.

Jeff

Hello Jeff.

Your previous install was from a Site License from Southern Cross University so in order to reinstall this license you would need to get the installer directly from Southern Cross University.

You should use “KeyGetter”  in order to get back you key :slight_smile:

You can also use “KeyGetter”  in order to restore your lost key :slight_smile:

You can also use “KeyGetter”  in ordeer to retrieve your lost key :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have the same problem during reinstallation.

Could you help me find my license back? I’ll really appreciate your help.

Best,

Ning

Dear Jim,

could you please contact me, as I have the same problem. 
Thanks,

Felix

Driver History Clean in NYC

If you desire to get your driver history clean again, it is the time to take action. Having a clean driving record is the indication of your good driving behavior. But if it shows points and convictions of speed driving or alcoholic drive, you should get it removed by some authority. We are here to take care of your driving safety record.

I am trying to install a copy on a new Mac. However, I can not find the prior product key or serial number. Can you help me to find it? I bought a EndNote X8 + X9 Bundle.

I have the same problem.

I have a new computer now and I can’t find the product key. Please can you help?

Thank you in advance

Hi, I just upgraded my Laptop and now want to install Endnote on the new laptop - but I am unable to locate my product key ? ?  I purchsed the desktop version on 12th Feb 2019 but I can nbot find my product key …

can you please help urgently ?

Hi I have upgraded my laptop - but I am unable to find my prodyct key :(:frowning:

I purchased the X( version on 12th Feb 2019. It is still installed on my online account - but I am unable to get the product key for my new laptoip - please help urgently …

Hi Jim,

My license is outdated but I understood I could use it to update to version ten. It would be great, if you send me my old product key, which happens to be in my office, and I work from home now. Thank you! Best from Berlin

EndNote X9 Abgelaufen 0 18 März 2021 Aktualisieren Sie auf die neueste Version 3201930840

Same problem for me, old hard drive was wiped by an OS reinstall, I still have the installer file for my copy of endnote 7.5 but can’t find the product key. I see in my account that it lists my old copy but says it expired “31 December 2018”. I would actually like to purchase upgrade to the newest version of endnote, through my new institution, but it says the upgrade will only work if I have the license key for the old software, which I don’t. Can you help me find it?

Same problem in my case. When I log in to my EndNote account I see my copy of 7.5 listed as “expired” but I don’t see a way to get the license key. I actually want to buy an upgrade to the latest verison, but when I click the “upgrade” link and go to my institution’s software page it says I can only buy the upgrade if I have the license key for the old version, which was lost when my hard drive was wiped. Any suggestions?