Endnote 7.5 reinstallation - / product key lost /

I changed the computer from PC (Win 10 ) to Mac (Sierra). My Endnote wersion was 7,5.
I would like to instal the program on my new MAC  unfortunatelly I cannot find my product key … 
However I have still Endnote installed in my old PC  Is there any possiblity to get a product key  from my  already working endnote App on PC?
How can I get it?
All the best Paweł

Greetings Pawel,

It looks like you have linked your EndNote online account with your EndNote X7 desktop license, which allowed me to find your serial number and product key.  I shall create a Technical Support case and send the license details to the email address you have linked with your forum account.  If you don’t receive this message, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Thank you for help 

it’s ok 

@jimmym wrote:

Greetings Pawel,

It looks like you have linked your EndNote online account with your EndNote X7 desktop license, which allowed me to find your serial number and product key.  I shall create a Technical Support case and send the license details to the email address you have linked with your forum account.  If you don’t receive this message, please let me know by replying to this thread.

I am having the same issue. Attempting to reinstall. However I did link it to my online account. Can you help me out?

Greetings davi8098,

Your EndNote online account was enhanced with an EndNote X7 site license.  If you’re still affiliated with the same institution, and the institution has an active EndNote site license, they should be able to provide you with the appropriate EndNote installer.  If your institution has a software download web page, you might check there first.  Alternatively, a librarian or IT person at your institution should also be able to help you obtain the appropriate installer. 

Hello, I am having the same problem. Old laptop cannot hold charge and battery is almost dead. I have a new laptop but I cannot find my product code as I purchased it a 2-3 years ago. Would you be able to help me as well?

Thanks,

Mike

Greetings Mike,

I was able to locate an enhanced EndNote online account associated with your email address.  This enhanced EndNote online account allowed me to find the details related to your EndNote X7 single-user license.  I’ve created a case within our case management system and have emailed you the details - feel free to reply to this thread and let me know if you didn’t receive my message for any reason.

Same situation here; new laptop, cannot find product key. Any help would be great.

Cheers,
Ben.

Greeting Ben,

I’ve sent you a direct email message through our case management system - feel free to respond to this thread if you don’t see the mentioned message for any reason.

Hello,

It looks like I have fallen into the same situation.  I bought a prior version of endnote as well and am trying to upgrade to Endnote 8.  Are you able to find my old serial number.

Not sure if me replying to this will supply my email account so I will just give it to you: leepace@gmail.com.

Thanks!

James Pace

Greeting James,

I’ve sent you a direct email message through our case management system - feel free to respond to this thread if you don’t see the mentioned message for any reason.

I am having the same issue. Attempting to reinstall. However I did link it to my online account. Can you help me out?

In your case the product is tied to the University of Zurich so you would need to go back to the University to get the installer in order to install EndNote on your machine.

Hi Tony,

I’m affiliated with the University of Zurich but purchased the product with a single-user license not through some sort of volume or education-license. The single-student licesing is handled through a 3rd-party website, but they do not support endnote anymore.

How would I procceed from here?

Thank you for your assistance

In this case I will contact you directly with a download link.

I have endnote X8, and i cant find my product key. Can you help me with this?

Hi i have switched from an older computer to a new one with Endnote X8. But i cant find my product key. Can you help me with this? My email address is wangyich@Umich.edu

Greetings wangyich,

I do apologize your installation difficulties, but I’m unable to find details about your license within any of the systems that Technical Support has access to.  To confirm, do you still have access to the older computer where you had already installed EndNote X8?

Hi I’ve also lost my product key - I want to delete endnote off my windows PC and reinstall it on my new Mac.  Can you please contact me with details of my product key so I can reinstall?

Dear the Endnote Staff, 

I bought EndNote 7x over a year ago for my laptop. Recently that laptop underwent water damage and will not turn on. I bought a new laptop and went to reinstall Endnote and could not find the product could in my emails. Also, I went to the on line version and discovered that the articles I added over the last couples of months were not on my online version. Could you resend my endnote product code and direct me how to find my old references?

Sincerely,

Matt Pechacek