Endnote Referencing appear at the footnote of each page

Hi,

I’ve tried but failed to get my references to appear at the bottom of each page. I’ve several output styles but none actually work. Appreciate if anyone could help.

Teo

Here is some information on this process:

You can use Word’s footnotes/endnotes feature to set the location to insert your citation. After typing in the text in your document where you wish to add a citation, you can now select to insert the footnote or endnote.

1. With Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 : Click on the References tab of the Word ribbon and select Insert Footnote or Insert EndNote.
    With Word 2003 : Click the Insert menu and select Reference > Footnote. You can then pick the location of Footnotes or Endnotes.
    With Word 2004/2008/2011 : Click the Insert menu and select Footnote. You can then pick the location of Footnotes or Endnotes.
  2. Use the EndNote Cite While You Write (CWYW) tools to insert a citation into the Word footnote or endnote.
  3. In order for the citation for format correctly, you need to select an appropriate style. Some of the styles installed with EndNote include a template specifically designed for footnotes. Examples of this include Chicago 16th A and Turabian Bibliography.
  4. With Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 : Click the EndNote tab in the ribbon and change the style. If your style is not listed in the drop down menu, click on Select Another Style. Select the appropriate style and click OK.
    With Word 2003/2004/2008/2011 : Click the Tools menu > EndNote > Format Bibliography. If your style is not listed in the drop down menu, click Browse. Select the appropriate style and click Choose and OK.

In order to add additional citations, you would repeat the process above.

For more information, please see our website

http://endnote.com/kb/115827 

One major problem one may be have run into, is switching between a footnote style and in-text, or vice versa.  I understand that there are macros that people have developed and that tech support may have, to help in those instances?