Endnote X7.5 and macOS 10.13.4 - Incomplete Installation

I am wanting to migrate an existing installation of Endnote X7.5 to a Mac running macOS 10.13.4.

After running the installer and entering my Product Key (1234-abcd-xxxx-xxxx) the application launches and asks if I want to activate the 30 Day Trail or the Full Product. I enter the Product Key again and I get an error message that the Installation cannot be completed. Endnote will launch after acknowledging the error message. Each time I open Endnote the Installation process starts and I am asked for the Product Key.

Is there a solution for this?

Although I am running Office 2016 version 16.9 I have downgraded Word to version 15.41 as suggested.

The EndNote X7.5 version is not signed properly to install on any computer running 10.12 or later.

Get the installer here:

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-for-Mac-macOS-Sierra-Compatibility?language=en_US

And use those steps to install EndNote.

Thanks,

Colin

Thanks, the new installer has worked. 

Hello Friends

I really like your writing style, good information, appreciate it for posting.

I consider something really special in this website.

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!

Rental Cars UAE is the leading car rental company in Dubai. Best Car Hire & Rent a Car deals from more than 100 locations and 40,000 Cars to lease in Dubai.

M06 Bin Thani Avenue, Al Garhoud (2,050.05 km)
35114 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Call:- +971 800 22799