Endnote bibliography line space in between each reference to 0! Possible?

Hello,

I have a question regarding my bbliofraphy. How can I remove the line space between each reference?

Right now my bibliography looks like this:

1.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample

2.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample

3.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample

and I want to remove the line space between each reference so it looks like that:

1.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample

2.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample

3.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexample

The output style I have chosen is: J Armer Soc Nephrology. I have to use this ouput style as it is a mandatory requirement from my faculty. 

Is there any way I can tacke the mentioned problem?

When navigate to bibliography–>Layout–>line space, the only possible option I have is single line.

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Have a nice day

Sam

You should be able to set the “Space after” setting to none in the document.

You will need to have your Word document and the EndNote library open.

In EndNote go to Tools then CWYW then Format Bibliography.

On the new window go to Layout.

Near the bottom right change the “Space after” setting to none then click OK.

If you have trouble with the above steps or have additional questions you can

contact Technical Support directly:

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1

or

https://endnote.com/contact/

We are here to help whenever you run into issues.