06-20-2013 12:39 AM
I got a error message when i transferring references to end note web.
the message says
A "Transfer references" error has occurred(3)
Consult EndNote documentation or Help for more information
06-26-2013 12:16 PM
We have the KB article which should resolve the issue:
The "A 'Transfer References' error has occurred (3)" message can be resolved by adding an exception for "services.myendnoteweb.com” within the proxy server settings associated with the computer network that you're on. To resolve this issue for your entire site, it would be best to contact your IT department and ask that they add "services.myendnoteweb.com” to the sitewide proxy server exception list.
However, these steps can also be applied to a single workstation. To correct this issue on a particular computer-
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click "Tools>Internet Options".
2. Click the "Connections" tab, then press the "LAN Settings" button.
3. In Proxy Server section, click "Advanced".
4. In the Exceptions section, add “services.myendnoteweb.com” to the list.
5. Save settings.
6. Try transferring references between EndNote and EndNote Web again.
If the steps listed above fail to resolve this problematic behavior, it has also been reported that unchecking the “Automatically detect settings” option on the "LAN Settings" window may resolve the issue.