Find Full Text issue

I am running Endnote X7.8 on a Windows 7 machine.  I have in the past been able to use the find full text feature, but lately I have noticed that I was getting fewer and fewer references coming in.  Today I tried to run find full text on a group of references, but it didn’t find a single reference.  If did, however, find urls to 29 papers, all of which are available via our library.  If I click on the url I can download them, but Endnote is no longer finding and attaching the files.

I have been in contact with my library, who says that nothing has changed on their end.  The library was in contact with their tech support, and they can’t see any reason why I shouldn’t be able to download.  They have come back and suggested that the problem is with Endnote itself.

I have updated all the connections filters, and checked that all the correct connection filters are checked in the connection manager. I have gone through all the preferences and have the correct urls for the open access server, authentication, etc.   I am now at a loss as to what to try next. 

Any suggesionts?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Linda

did you get a resolution to the problem?

I just submitted logs to Clarivate regarding Find Full Text issues with x7.8