09-26-2019 03:26 AM - edited 09-26-2019 03:29 AM
Good news (Finally, EndNote as 64-bit application available!!!). Many thanks to Clarivate Analytics!!!
EndNote X9.3.1 for Macintosh
Released September 24, 2019
This update contains the following:
1. Compatible with macOS Catalina
2. New database engine to comply with Apple’s 64-bit compatibility requirements
NOTE: When you open an existing library in X9.3 and later for Mac, it will create a converted version for use with this new database engine. The original library will not be changed, so you can continue using it X9.2 or earlier. Alternatively, use Sync to move your data across systems and versions.
3. Dark Mode support
4. Unicode support updated and modernized
5. Other improvements and bug fixes
6. Resolved an issue with the software updater (Fixed in X9.3.1)