Invalid Class String Word 2007 XP

Hi, Can anyone please help I have 600 odd references to do and endnote is packing a dummy. I am not that computer literate and don’t understand how to do all the things discussed in the forum.

I have stopped all automatic updates

Removed and reloaded endnote (twice) started it up from Word or trying to

Verified that word has same version as endnote loaded

Verified no old versions still installed (there was but uninstalled)

Tried to find this regedit thing (have not got the file discussed)

There is a two week wait list for endnote tech support

The university network has the sam e problem and can’t fix it either

My assignment is due Monday and I don’twant to do 600 ref by hand

I highly recommend that you pick up the phone and call the Tech Support people. 

Technical Support
(questions on using software) 425 Market Street, 6th floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: 800-336-4474
at the prompt press 4, and then select the “ResearchSoft Products” option.

>Hi, Can anyone please help I have 600 odd references to do and endnote is packing a dummy. I am not that computer literate and don’t understand how to do all the things discussed in the forum.

As you don’t understand what we are talking here, I don’t understand what is your problem either.

But, can you really elaborate what is “packing a dummy”? I have no idea what does that mean.

>My assignment is due Monday and I don’twant to do 600 ref by hand

Sure you don’t. But if we don’t understand your problem, we have no ways to help you in three days especially over the weekend. Forum is not a help desk, but it is primarily a knowledge database.

Sorry, I sound like very cold-blooded, but that’s all we (at least I) can say, and as Leanne suggested, the only people who can provide immediate help is the tech support. But if the due date is Monday, grab the line now. Sorry again.

If you didn’t get the tech support, did you check the instructions here?  http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/CWYW/faq13.asp