Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy

Does anybody have the Endnote reference style for the Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy? It is not offered through the Endnote free downloads. Or can somebody help me by suggesting to which output style it is most similar so I can change that one?

It helps to provide links to the reference style from the journals web pages.  I google JMMT and was redirected to Taylor/Francis site, and looking there at instructions to authors, underreferences it says:

• References  are numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. Identify references in text, tables, and legends by bracketed numbers [1], and provide a list of references at the end of the article in numerical order using square brackets for the numbers. Reuse the original number assigned to the reference each time the reference is cited in the text, regardless of its previous position in the text. Insert the citation numbers at the relevant place in the text. As a general rule, reference numbers should be placed outside full stops and commas and inside colons and semicolons (but see exceptions below). 
    Examples: Myopathy typically occurs in fewer than one in 10,000 patients on standard doses.[1] Most of the optimization methods proposed in  previous studies are parametric methods.[2–7] Compared to the initial shape, the optimized surface shape can substantially improve the structural characteristics.[12,13]
  • For more details on how to reference various sources, refer to http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/authors/style/reference/tf_NLM.pdf

the above Link to tf_NLM.pdf  contains alink to the endnote output style you need.

So if you had looked for thelpful the information … you might have found it!  

Thank you!