Lost file attachment "tick"

Immediately after updating to X7.5 (build 9325) no “ticks” appear in the column for “file attachments” when viewing a library.

The column for file attachments is there.  The attachments are there.

I have tried de-selecting and re-selecting the column for file attachments.  I have tried various changes in the “preferences” list.  I have tried openning and closing EndNote, all without success.

Have I missed some feature which I can change to restore hte appearance of a tick for when there is a file attachment, or is this a glitch in the update?

you mean you don’t see the paperclips in that column?  Maybe it has to do with your screen resolution or font size?  I see them with the update.  (Windows 2007, EndnoteX7.5, same build).  

You mean you don’t see the paperclips in that column?  Maybe it has to do with your screen resolution or font size?  I see them with the update.  (Windows 2007, EndnoteX7.5, same build).  

Yes, sorry, the paperclip icon no longer appears.

It is not due to the screen resolution.

I have seen other, older posts about missing paperclip icons.  The problems covered by those other posts seemed to have been due to a change in the mapping of the folder for the data files.  That does not apply to my case.

No changes have been made to the data file mapping. 

The PDFs are there.  They can be previewed.  There just is no paperclip icon appearing.

I would call Tech Support then.  Seems like some kind of display issue.  

www.endnote.com/support