Multiple End Notes in Numbered Style

I’ve spent several hours going through help to try to figure this out, but can’t seem to find anything that indicates how to get a numbered style that uses ibid. for the same listing.  I want to have only numbers in the main text, and list the page numbers below it.   

I can force a page number into the Endnote.  But it only uses the first page number even if subsequent references are different (it’s the same if I use “suffix”).  The correct page numbers show if I have them as in-text citations, but that’s not what I need to do.  I can’t seem to find a control for this in X5.  

_ What I get currently is this: _

Header

First reference [1]
Second Reference [1]

1. Deveney, J.P., Paschal Beverly Randolph : a nineteenth-century Black American spiritualist, rosicrucian, and sex magician. SUNY series in Western esoteric traditions. 1997, State University of New York Press: Albany. p. xvii.

_ What I want to get is this _

First reference [1]
Second Reference [2]

1. Deveney, J.P., Paschal Beverly Randolph : a nineteenth-century Black American spiritualist, rosicrucian, and sex magician. SUNY series in Western esoteric traditions. 1997, State University of New York Press: Albany. p. xvii.

2. ibid. p. xix.

ibid is only used in footnotes/endnotes and not a reference/bibliography list. so you would want a footnote output style and insert the footnotes using the word processor.  

Given the degree to which is is common in short writing, it is rather disappointing that there is no combination of styles that enables this.  Clearly it has the power to support the feature?  As far as anyone knows there is no way to tweak it to do this automatically without having to involve the Wordprocessing app?