Adding page numbers to the Bibliography

I would like to know how to add page numbers to the bibliography that refer to the page numbers in the citations. I’ve managed to add page numbers to the in-text citations but I want these numbers to appear in the bibliography reference too. I’m currently using the Harvard system. I have looked on the web for an answer to this question but with no luck. 

Also, how do I add bibliography references that are not cited in the text?

Thank-you

@timfrantic wrote:

I would like to know how to add page numbers to the bibliography that refer to the page numbers in the citations.

This is never done, to my knowledge.  The specific “cited pages” are only shown in the citation or footnote, the bibliiography refers to the whole work (book) or to the specific chapter or article pages.  The range of pages therefore goes in the pages field of the record.  If you insist on adding this information to the bibliography, you will need to create a custom field for the information in your record (edit preferences> ref type) and then incorporate that custom field in the appropriate template of your “harvard” output style and “save as” a new style, fitting your requirements.  

timfrantic wrote:Also, how do I add bibliography references that are not cited in the text?

This is most easily achieved by either hiding the test which contains the citation, or using the “edit citation” hide both the author and year (the latter obviously won’t work if you are using a numbered style).  

Thanks very much for your reply. I will try your suggestions.