Cite while you write with Endnote web

I’ve been working with EndNote web more than one year without problems. Recently i’ve to repair my computer, and since then i’ve not been able to use EndNote web. When I try to connect Word 2007 to EndNote web with my user and password, always appears the same error “cite while you wirte could not connect to EndNote. This may be due to a temporary Internet or Server error. Please try again”. It happens with every document. I’ve tried to uninstall Endnote X7 and Endnote plugins, and install again (with Outlook and Office programs closed), but it seems that it doesn’t work.
I’ve recently detected another problem when I try to upload references to EndNote web (.RIS formats), it has started to say “a SOAP  error has occurred attempting to login: 29”. 
I’ve read many pages of technical support and forums but can not find the solution. Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I have the same problem. The same EndNote web system connects to my laptop where I can use Cite-as-you-write with no problems at all. But it just does not work on my other (workplace) computer anymore and whatever I do I always get this message:

Cite While You Write could not connect to EndNote Web. This may be due to a temporary Internet or Server error. Please try again

Could someone please answer?

Thank you.