Combing multiple entries by same author in bibliography

Hello all,

I have been having a really hard time figuring out how to have multiple entries by a single author show up in the bibliography merged under a single author entry. I want them to show up like this:

I have this:

Jones, D. J. (1970). “Towards a Native Anthropology.”; Human Organization 9(4): 251-259.

Jones, D. J. (1995). “Anthropology and the Oppressed: A Reflection on “Native” Anthropology.” NAPA Bulletin 16(1): 58-70.

Should be:

Jones, D. J. (1995). “Anthropology and the Oppressed: A Reflection on “Native” Anthropology”. NAPA Bulletin 16(1): 58-70.

________. (1970). “Towards a Native Anthropology.” Human Organization 9(4): 251-259.

I cannot figure out how to do this. Could someone please help me? I am using Endnote X7 with Microsoft Office 2013 with the Chicago 16th Author-Date Output style.

Change the output style’s bibliography “Authors Lists” setting so subsequent works by the same author will appear with a series of hyphens instead of the author’s name.

Go to the Endnote toolbar and select Edit >Output Styles >Edit Chicago 16th Author-Date. In the pop-up dialog box go to the Bibliography section and click on Author Lists then select the “Replace Repeated Authors with:” option (see attached image). Exit the dialog box which will save the changes to a new output style file with the word “Copy” added to the file name. Change the settings in MS Word to use the new output style file.

Thank you! That did it!