EndNote X6 Download

I recently lost my hard drive and X6 program. How can I download it on the new drive.

1 Like

Yes, you can download the installer here:

http://endnote.com/kb/82126

You will need your product key. If you need help locating that, you can contact our Customer Support group:

http://endnote.com/contact/customer-support

I have been using Endnote 6 on Windows XP for many years.  I just upgraded to Windows 8.  When I insert the Endnote 6 disc, windowns does not read it.  Do I need to buy a new product?

Hi,

I have downloaded an Endnote X6 trail copy and it shows only 10 references of my library which includes about 100 references (I constructed this library using a university computer which has full version copy).
How can I get an activation code??
If it is possible to manage getting to buy a product key through mobile phone it would be great. So, if it this option is avialable, can I get your customer service contact number at the UK.
Please, I am looking forward to recieving your reply ASAP.

Saddam Hussein ALMUDHADY

PhD student / The University of Nottingham - UK

email address: pcxsa5@nottingham.ac.uk

Hi,

I have downloaded an Endnote X6 trail copy and it shows only 10 references of my library which includes about 100 references (I constructed this library using a university computer which has full version copy).
If it is possible to manage getting to buy a product key through mobile phone it would be great. So, if it this option is avialable, can I get your customer service contact number at the UK.

Saddam Hussein ALMUDHADY

Hi,

Saddan Hussein ALMUDHADY

Tripple post!  

I looked up the UK support number on the endnote.com webpage for you. Note that X6 is >4 yrs old so you may want to consider a new version.  As you surmise, the 10 record restriction is likely because this copy was never paid for. Your University might also be able to help you, as they may have a site license?    

United Kingdom
Bilaney Consultants
+44-1732-450-002
http://www.bilaney-consultants.co.uk

St. Julians
Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 0RX      
United Kingdom

Ph:44-1732-450-002

Fax:44-1732-450-003

sales@bilaney.co.ukwww.bilaney-consultants.co.uk

• Preferred Distributor Partner
    Sales, training, and support in region and/or in local language.