EndNote X6 "EndNote is not responding. Error = -1712" Word Mac

I don’t think this is an acceptable response from a third party supplier as your product is “DESIGNED” to work with MAC OSX and not vice versa. MAC OSX is not designed in mind to work with your software. As a customer I would appreciate a realistic and permanent solution to this issue and not a temporary work around. As I have purchased a hardcopy of this software there is probably no possible way that I can get a refund from my local supplier (software nowadays is non-refundable). Therefore I suggest Thomson Reuters gets their team of technical experts, which we all know you have as you are quite a large corporation, and get off your high horse and provide an acceptable solution. Fix YOUR software.

If there is truly no solution except sit and wait for Apple to resolve the problem then I suggest everyone on this forum or anyone experiencing this issue demand a refund based on the simple fact the the software does not perform as described and advertised/marketed. Your are essentially selling a problem/non-working product right out of the gate. Once the refund is available I can move on to a competitors product that is designed TO WORK WITH MAC OSX.

Clearly the MAC version is an afterthought and not your priority concern. I’m sure if this issue occurred on the Windows platform it would be dealt with promptly.