Endnote + Brookings style

Dear all,

I´m trying to import references (using Endnote web) into my document using Brookings style (I attach a guideline with the specifications),  but so far the most similar style I found is Chicago 16th. Does anybody know how to import/modify the style?

For example, I´ll copy the following reference in Chicago 16th and Brookings:

Lustig, Nora. 2017. The Sustainable Development Goals, Domestic Resource Mobilization and the Poor. Edited by Jose Antonio Ocampo and Joseph Stiglitz, Welfare and Inequality: (New York: Columbia University Press).

Lustig, Nora. 2017. “The Sustainable Development Goals, Domestic Resource Mobilization and the Poor,” in Welfare and Inequality, edited by Jose Antonio Ocampo and Joseph Stiglitz, (New York: Columbia University Press).

Thank you,

Pete

Unless you are using Online version thru an institution with an administrator, there is no way I know of apart from contacting Endnote Support to adjust an output style (and that is usually a lengthy process).   (More information and submission link to request a new style is in the [KB article here](/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/en-howto/message-id/24666/load-autosave/KB article here))

When looking at the Brooking style guide, it talks about two variants.  There are two or three variants of Chicago 16th (A is footnotes and bibliography, B is not Author, year, not footnote).  I guess A is more like Brooking footnote style requirements?  

You could modify a style or use a style modified by someone else for you  using the Desktop version of endnote (while for example using a trial version).  but that is an option for a very limited time, so you might want to wait until you are ready to submit.  Or find a friend or colleague who has the full desktop version to reformat it for you.