Endnote X9 "Sync" error

Hi all,

I’m a postgraduate student, has to use EN every day. I got an iPad version and a windows desktop version. From yesterday, a messagebox popup a time and a time, saying “A ‘Sync’ error has occurred (6)”…

We were experiencing an EndNote online Emergency Maintenance issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. All issues have been resolved and you should be able to access EndNote online at this time and use the EndNote Sync feature.

seems fixed 10:36 AM CST 11/6/2018 

Thanks for your rapidly reply, the problem has resolved.

Maybe you can try some pre-announcement if you debug something again? And then we users could be prepared, to avoid delaying our work.

Thanks a million for your excellent work, and Endnote is a useful and trustworthy tool!

Since this ‘emergency maintenance issue’, I am having problems syncing my attachments. I get an error message "  An error occured while trying to replace the attachment. Please try again". This first occured when Endnote was down a week ago, but I have not been able to sync attachments since getting this notice. 

Are you able to assist me short of asking me to download the entire library again please? 

Thanks!

Library details

Sync Details
Sync was last run: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 12:53:26 PM +1100
Sync Status: There are changes that need to be sent.
Error Code: Server.ReferenceStore.internalError
Error Message: An error occurred while trying to replace the attachment. Please try again.

Local Sync Library
Library Name: My EndNote Library
References: 5821
Groups: 73
Group Sets: 7
Attachments: 5883

Online Sync Library
Username: 
Serial Number: 3091850007 (Premium until January 10, 2019)
References: 5821
Groups: 73
Group Sets: 7
Attachments: 5851 (4.26 GB)

Sync Limits
Number of References: 1000000 (994179 can still be added)
Number of Groups: 5000 (4927 can still be added)
Number of Group Sets: 5000 (4993 can still be added)
Attachment Storage: Unlimited

Please contact Technical Support directly

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1

or

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/technicalsupport?language=en_US