HELP with reference output

Hi guys, 

I’m really new to endnote and am struggling with the formatting of my reference list. 

I am using Biochemical Journal referencing style and whenever I reference a website it comes up with this in the reference list “ed.)^eds.)”. 

For the websites I’m using there are no editors as I’m using the national cancer institute website. 

My dissertation deadline is approaching and I’d love some help! 

Is there anyway I can override endnote and remove this part of the citation?

e.g. 

“SEER Cancer Stat Facts: Ovarian Cancer.  ed.)^eds.), National Cancer Institute - Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Program, Bethesda, MD.” 

Thanks, 

Georgia 

I suspect that you have ref types that don’t have corresponding template in the output style, and there is a mistake in the template for “generic” which is missing the “link adjacent” character between the secondary author and the editor text, and it is being included as plain text.  Try the attached where I added that character.  Open this from the zip file, which should open it in EndNote and save as from endnote - then use this new style instead of the original on the word document ribbon.  See if it is better.  

Biochemical Jfix.zip (1.53 KB)

Thank you for your help. Do you know if this is possible in endnote online? :) 

As far as I know, you can only edit styles using the desktop program, but if you are at an institution with Endnote, the “local EndNote online Administrators” also have the ability to update Styles for their site if EndNote online access is provided by Web of Science. If you have EndNote online access through your institution, you can contact your local Administrator to update existing Styles or upload new Styles.

Your EndNote online Administrator should be able to upload the output style following the instructions below,

myendnoteweb.com/help/en_us/ENW/ha_styles.htm"