Hanging indent in EndNote 9

I’m trying to achieve a hanging indent like the following (paragraph 2 = tab @ .5" and hanging indent @ 1"):

Geertz, Clifford           

1966   Religion as a Cultural System. In Anthropological Approaches to the Study                                  

of Religion. M. Banton, ed. Pp. 1-8. A.S.A. Monographs. London: Tavistock Publications.

What I get so far is (paragraph 2 = default tab(?) and hanging indent aligned with the default tab):

Geertz, Clifford           

1966   Religion as a Cultural System. In Anthropological Approaches to the Study

of Religion. M. Banton, ed. Pp. 1-8. A.S.A. Monographs. London: Tavistock Publications.

Other postings I can see on this problem imply there's a numerical tab setting in the latest version of EN that's not in mine (EN9), as far as I can tell. Am I out of luck? Is there a way to modify EN9CWYW.dot to get a tab stop set at .5" and hanging indent at 1"?? Some other magic?

Thanks for any help!

I am not aware of any way in EN9 or ENX2, to achieve what you want.  Endnote applies one type of paragraph formatting to all paragraphs.