How to include in the footnote EITHER the field "Cited Pages" OR the field "Pages"

Hi,

Have you made any progress on figuring this one out? I’ve been putting off solving this problem until the end of the PhD thesis (in Theology), but now I’m here, and I’m stuck! I figured there would be a work around where it would dispaly “pages” if there was no entry for “cited pages”… but none that I can find.

I can’t understand how this is not a bigger problem experienced by more people, but as you say, maybe Endnote is used more by people in different fields.

I like your solution with the cited pages in square brackets, but if I’m going to adhere to our department’s style guide it won’t do. I’m think I might just need to go through every single foonote and insert the full page range as cited pages for every reference. There won’t be too many references that applies to I hope, as I’m usually citing specific pages anyway… But I do wish there was a way to do it automatically!

Do let me know if you have come across a solution, and I will be forever in your debt!

Maja