How to match existing PDFs to online references?

This still does not seem to be resolved, correct?  I’ve searched the forums and have found one other request for this feature.

Also coming from Papers, missing this feature in EndNote is a huge let down.  I would like to use my references from graduate school in my new job, but we are forced to use EndNote.  I don’t want to go and redownload all of the hundreds of references I have from grad school just so they will comply with EndNote’s metadata requirements - I was in graduate school a long time, some of these files are old!  There should be a feature, like Papers, where you can match existing online metadata by searching Author and title.  Typing in all of the information is just ridiculous, especially because there is no way to simultaniously view the pdf and metadata in EndNote.

Please add this feature EndNote. If you can’t figure out what we’re asking for, “All about metadata and matching” on Papers/Mekentosj forum.  (This forum will not let me post a link to the video describing matching).