Import from Google Scholar...

OK…until today…I have had zero problems importing sources directly from Google Scholar (GS) into EN with no hiccups. However, today, while I am still able to import directly into EN, the reference itself is not what is has been. Specifically, the Journal Name is being imported into the Author field, so that what should look like this :

“Booth, A., Johnson, D. R., White, L. K., & Edwards, J. N. (1986). Divorce and marital instability over the life course. Journal of Family Issues, 7(4), 421-442.”

…now looks like this:

“Booth, A., Johnson, D. R., White, L. K., & Edwards, J. N. J. J. o. F. I. (1986). Divorce and marital instability over the life course. 7(4), 421-442.” … where the Journal Name , Journal of Family Issues, has been reduced to initials.

The specific entry into the Author record looks like this :

"Booth, Alan

Johnson, David R

White, Lynn K

Edwards, John N %J Journal of Family Issues"

Please Help!

Jeff

You can replace the current EndNote Import filter with the one from our website.

https://endnote.com/wp-content/uploads/plugins/filters/EndNote%20Import.enf

Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.

Click the File menu in EndNote and select Save As.

Be sure to save it with same name then Click Save then Close the window.

You can now delete the file that was downloaded a copy has been added to EndNote.

You can now try to import references into the library again.

This worked perfectly. Thank you so much :-) 

I tried this solution and it did not work (it still imports as listed above).  Perhaps I did something wrong.  Any suggestions?