Modify the style of the list of references

Hello,

I’m using word 2016. I would like to modify the style of the list of references which is located at the end of my paper.

There is no word style linked to my list of references.

It seems that the style of the Endnote list of references is managed by Endnote.

How can i do to change the style of the list of references (size of the polices and some properties linked to the paragraph) ?

Thank you for your help 

there are some paragraph modifications available in the format bibliography menu (from the dropdown arrow in lower right corner of that item on the menu, including spacing, indentation and space after.   

I am not sure what you mean by size of policies?  

Otherwise, I just apply any changes just before submitting, – sometimes I create a reference style in work and just apply it to the bibliography just before submitting.    You might try modifying the endnote bibliography style in word which has the settings, but changing doesn’t “stick” - and they will be overwritten the next time you update or insert a new citation.  That used to work and “stick” until they updated and removed that option.  frustrating!  – sometimes I create a reference style in work and just apply it to the bibliography just before submitting.