My citations have shifted down by one position with endnote x7 and word 2011 for mac on mavericks

Hi there,

I have been struggling since yesterday because my endnote citations in word - I’m using Endnote x7 and word 2011 for mac on mavericks - have shifted one position down in a 340 pages long document!

I have unformated the text to see if they match the position, and saw that they are in the wrong place. So I suppose the problem is not bounded to formating.

I was therefore wondering if someone could advise me and help me fixing this! I’m really loosing my mind since this is happening to my PhD thesis and I am due to submit it soon.

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Ana Pereira

Hello Ana Pereira,

If your citations have all shifted down in your document, please contact Technical Support. We can assist you wish shifting them back up:

http://endnote.com/support/contact-support

Hi Ana

Can you tell me how they helped you?

I have exactly the same problem and at the moment, nobody at thomson is answering me :frowning:

Thaks for your help.

Best regards

Michelle

Hola:

Uso EndNote x8 en Word 2011 para Mac con Yosemite. También se desplazaron todas las citaciones de mi tesis, aproximadamente 90 paginas. No entiendo que pasó, he estado arreglando manualmente pero expira mi plazo de entrega. ¿Alguna solución?

Gracias.

Trad. Automática:

Hello:
I use EndNote x8 in Word 2011 for Mac with Yosemite. I also moved all citations from my thesis, about 90 pages. I do not understand what happened, I have been manually fixing but my delivery time expires. Any solution?
        Thank you.

Mine have just done the same thing. On my thesis, which is about 120,000 words. Incredibly unimpressed. Can’t find any one who can give me a solution except changing them all manually, while checking with older versions of my thesis. Not ALL the citations have changed, just to make it harder. 

Mine have just done the same thing. On my thesis, which is about 120,000 words. Incredibly unimpressed. Can’t find any one who can give me a solution except changing them all manually, while checking with older versions of my thesis. Not ALL the citations have changed, just to make it harder. 

Contact TECH SUPPORT!  – but if you partially manually moved some, it seems you might be out of luck.  www.endnote.com/support