No reference numbers in bibliography

Good day, all.

I am preparing a manuscript for submission to Academic Emergency Medicine. I am using EndNote x7 on a Mac computer With Word 2011 to generate the bibliography. Using the Academic Emergency Medicine Output style from EndNote x7, the generated bibliography (otherwise correct) does not have numbers before the references. Citations in the text are fine, and selecting other output styles produces numbered references.

I have searched online for an answer. I can certainly work around it in the plain text final version, but would prefer not. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Respectfully,

KENF

Yes, it seems strange.  They need to update it to fix.  It is listed as Author, Date, but has the numbers in the citation template.

I attach a version that inserts the bibliography number<tab> into the Layout and added a hanging indent to all paragraphs. 

Acad Emergency Med corrected.ens (10.6 KB)

Wow!

That was fast and could not have been more helpful.  Thank you so much.

CANT SEE THE SOLUTION!!! HOW DO I GET TO SOLUTION!

the one from me in between the question and the thanks.  download the attached style.  https://community.endnote.com/t5/EndNote-How-To/No-reference-numbers-in-bibliography/m-p/56073#M10520 

Just for your own knowledge, the reason this person (and I) don’t find your post helpful is because we cannot see how you did what you did. Appreciate your work on the matter, however.