Reference

Hi guys

I use EndNote X7 on win 10/word 2016. I have problem with references. I don’t want any space between numbers and auther’s name but whatever I did (by change the style Bibiliograpy and modify it) I couldn’t fix it.

They are like I put the example here. I can fix it by tab button but they are 70 references and when I update it everything go back to the previous format.

1.            He X, Zhao P, Kang S, Ding Y, Luan J, Liu Z, et al. C1GALT1 polymorphisms are associated with Henoch-Schonlein purpura nephritis. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany). 2012;27(9):1505-9. Epub 2012/05/01. doi: 10.1007/s00467-012-2178-9. PubMed PMID: 2254416

many thanks

You need to edit your output style to remove the tab after the Bibliography Number in the layout of the Bibliography.  

See the attached image.  

Save as to a new name- and then change the output style in your document to use the newly named style.  – you will probably need to first “select another style” at the top of the dropdown list on the endnote tab in word to find the newly named style.  

Thank you million times. It solved. I just wish I’d asked you sooner, before wasting several hours on it.

:smiley:

Best wishes