Removing the brackets in an in-text citation, using Endnote in MS Word

Hi!

I can’t figure out how to remove the brackets in an in-text citation, using Endnote in MS Word. I’m using Endnote online (I don’t have the software verison). I’ve shown examples of what I want it to look like (GOAL) vs what it looks like currently (CURRENT SETTINGS below.

Any help would be much appreciated!

GOAL:

Other considerations for which format of immersion to choose (such as bilingual full immersion, dual-language immersion, developmental bilingual education; see Wright, 2012) will depend on the specific context and status of the languages in question.

CURRENT SETTINGS:

Other considerations for which format of immersion to choose (such as bilingual full immersion, dual-language immersion, developmental bilingual educatio; see (Wright, 2012)) will depend on the specific context and status of the languages in question.

with cursor over the citation, right click and choose Edit citation>more  and put the text including the final space into the prefix box (not with quotes).  

"such as bilingual full immersion, dual-language immersion, developmental bilingual education; see "

see the image attached.  

However, you will not be able to maintain the italicized “full” as Word fields (which endnote in-text citations are) do not allow formatted text.  

Thank you so much and apologies it took me so long to reply. Genius!