Researcher Notes field not syncing

I can succesfully sync the dekstop app with the web client, but the Reserach Notes field, which I use for the Reviewer’s Notes portion of an annotated bibliogrpahy, is not syncing.  I cannot seem to find any settings/options/preferences other than the high-level account sync.  And how-to’s or directions anyone can provide?

If you have the EndNote X7 desktop application, all of the fields should synchronize including the Research Notes. If it is not, there may be a general synchronization issue. See if you have a Sync Status option listed under All References in the Groups pane of your library. If so, click on this and see if there are any error messages.

No errors.  Here is the Sync Status:

Sync Details Sync was last run: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 10:14:58 AM Mountain Standard Time Sync Status: All changes have been sent. Error Code: None Error Message: None

Local Sync Library Library Name: Jeff Lowe - ODC - My EndNote Library References: 34 Groups: 2 Group Sets: 1 Attachments: 31

Online Sync Library Username: jeffreylowe75@gmail.com Serial Number: 2091772676 (Premium until October 20, 2017) References: 34 Groups: 2 Group Sets: 1 Attachments: 31 (17.50 MB)

Sync Limits Number of References: 1000000 (999966 can still be added) Number of Groups: 5000 (4998 can still be added) Number of Group Sets: 5000 (4999 can still be added) Attachment Storage: Unlimited

I verified that the Reserahc notes field is note getting sync’d.

I would suggest contacting Technical Support about this:

http://endnote.com/support

at the end you say “I verified that the Reserahc notes field is note getting sync’d.”  – so are you now saying they are being synced?  if no I concure with Jason to contact Support.  Did you rename a field and it is being synced to a different place than you expect?